Pregnancy Advisory Service
Booking your appointment for the Pregnancy Advisory Service (PAS) Clinic
If you are unsure about your pregnancy and considering an abortion it is important that you are seen as soon as possible. You are able to self refer to this clinic without seeing a doctor or nurse.
In the PAS clinic you will be examined and have an opportunity to discuss your options with the Doctor or Nurse.
In most cases, abortion treatment will NOT happen on the day of your first assessment visit but soon afterwards.
The booking office is open:
- Monday – Thursday 8.30 – 12.30 and 1.30 – 4.30 pm.
- Fridays 8.30 am – 12.30 and 1.30 – 4.00 pm
There is an answer-phone service outside these times
Please phone the booking office on 02920 742638 to make your appointment.
The booking clerk can not answer clinical questions, please address these with your community clinic or GP. You will need the following information when you make the appointment (you may find it helpful to make a note of these details before you call):
- Your name and address and date of birth
- A contact telephone number
- The date of the first day of your last menstrual period
- Your GP’s or the surgery’s name and address
The booking clerk will ask for permission to call your mobile in case of clinic changes and similar issues.