The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
To promote co-operation and co-production between West Quay and Rhoose Surgeries Patients and the West Quay Medical Centre (WQMC) to the benefit of all parties
Activities of the PPG
- To assist West Quay Medical Centre in improving services to patients.
- To represent patient views and improve communication between patients and the West Quay Medical Centre.
- To receive comments about the WQMC and assist in responding to them.
- To express opinions on behalf of patients in regard to WQMC policies.
- To provide to the WQMC advice in regard to the implications of the results of Patient Surveys.
- To contribute to the WQMC development process and comment upon any resulting action plans.
- To advise the WQMC on the education needs of the patient community in regard to preventative medicine, healthy lifestyle choices, appropriate use of healthcare services and any other areas as to improve the health of the patient community and the efficient use of medical resources.
Latest minutes May 2018
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this. Click the "Join our Patient Group" button opposite.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT CLINICAL INFORMATION
Patient Participation Awareness Week
To celebrate Patient Participation Awareness Week (10th - 14th June), some members of our patient participation group attended the surgery to talk to patients about what they do to help us improve our services.
The group's visit also coincided with Carers Week 2019. The group had a great visit gaining patient feedback and also the speaking to local caring agencies.
Pictured opposite - Beverley and Sue