COVID19 - Patient Information
COVID-19 Self-Help Booklets for People with Learning Disablities
A series of guided self-help booklets developed to support people with learning disability during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The series is published by the University of Glasgow, with assistance from colleagues at Lancaster University, the University of Oxford and the University of Warwick. Improvement Cymru with the permission of the University of Glasgow have ensured that all the resources are now available in Welsh.
The booklets can be used with the support of family members, friends, volunteers and carers and are also suitable for social work and health professionals. The booklets are intended to give people with learning disability an opportunity to talk through their feelings with people providing support to them. There is a guide accompanying each booklet, explaining how the content can be delivered.
In-Work Support Service - Are you in employment/self employed and need help?
In these challenging times, RCS are working hard to support people at work, bringing people together in a virtual community of support.
- Free & Confidential Support
- Rapid Access to free physical or talking therapies e.g. physio, CBT
01745 336442 or e-mail email@example.com
British Red Cross - Coronavirus Helpline
The British Red Cross can help you through the coronavirus pandemic. If you are lonely, finding it hard to cope or just need to talk, they are just a phone call away. Call the free and confidential coronavirus support line:
0808 196 3651 (10am to 6pm every day).
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- West Quay Medical Centre COVID19 FAQs.pdf
- CAV Self isolation guidance children with LD or ASD.pdf
- Young persons COVID-19 survival pack.pdf
- B12 Injections during COVID19.pdf
- Third Sector Services COVID-19 Help.docx
- COVID-19 Self-Care Videos
- Patient Newsletter COVID-19 Special.pdf
- Essential Contact Information
- PPG local community response to COVID 23.03.2020.pdf
- IMPORTANT PATIENT NOTICE COVID-19 Update 1.pdf
* Rhoose Surgery *
At the present time due to COVID-19 (coronavirus) our Branch Surgery in Rhoose is closed temporarily.
If you have a repeat prescription slip, please take this to Rhoose Pharmacy and they will bring this to West Quay Surgery for processing, or order via our website by clicking "online services".
Please be aware that we have 72 hours to process prescriptions, so please ensure you leave plenty of time.