COVID19 - Patient Information
COVID19 Vaccination Query Form
If you have a query relating to receiving a COVID Vaccination please use this form. Please note that the surgery is only allowed to vaccinate patients inside directed cohorts and if you have any further queries please contact the Health Boards COVID Vaccination Helpline on 02921 836341.
COVID-19 Vaccination Reserve List
COVID-19 tests now open to people in Cardiff and the Vale with a wider range of symptoms
The Cardiff and Vale Test, Trace, Protect Service is now advising residents to book a coronavirus test if they have any one of a wider range of symptoms. The change will help identify cases of new variants of COVID-19 and identify people who may be at risk of passing on the disease to others without knowing.
As well as the three most common symptoms of Covid-19 - a fever, a new continuous cough or a loss/change of taste and smell - people are now able to get a test if they have any of a new list of other symptoms too. These are fatigue, myalgia (muscle ache or pain), a sore throat, a headache, sneezing, a runny nose, a loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhoea.
In line with the recent Welsh Government announcement, the service will also be offering all close contacts of those who have tested positive a test, rather than asking them to wait until they develop symptoms, and offering tests to anyone who has had a change in their symptoms following a previous negative test result.
Residents of Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan can access a test at any of the regional testing centres, or by using a home test kit. The testing centres for Cardiff and the Vale are located at:
- Cardiff City Stadium, Leckwith
- Museum Avenue, Cardiff city centre
- County Hall, Cardiff Bay
- Former Parkview Medical Centre, Ely
- Colcot Sports Centre, Barry
Tests can be booked online at https://gov.wales/getting-tested-coronavirus-covid-19 or by calling 119. When booking a test online due to having one of the wider range of symptoms residents should select the option “you have been asked to take a test by your local council”.
- WQ Update COVID19 14.01.2021.pdf
- COVID19 vaccination information
- What to Expect After COVID Vaccine.pdf
- Covid vaccine information for Cardiff & Vale
- West Quay Medical Centre COVID19 FAQs.pdf
- IMPORTANT PATIENT NOTICE COVID-19 Update 2.pdf
- CAV Self isolation guidance children with LD or ASD.pdf
- Young persons COVID-19 survival pack.pdf
- B12 Injections during COVID19.pdf
- Third Sector Services COVID-19 Help.docx
- COVID-19 Self-Care Videos
- Patient Newsletter COVID-19 Special.pdf
- Essential Contact Information
- PPG local community response to COVID 23.03.2020.pdf
- IMPORTANT PATIENT NOTICE COVID-19 Update 1.pdf