COVID19 - Patient Information
Latest COVID Vaccination News
On Friday 26th February, we will have completed 30% of all our registered patients receiving their first dose of vaccine, this is 4000 patients in total of the practice list size.
Current Patients Vaccinated
- WQMC - 1088
- Holm View MVC - 808
- Housebound MVC Mobile - 48
- Care Homes - 92
- Splott MVC - 1792 1st / 408 2nd
We are currently working week-by-week and will be notified by Cardiff and Vale University Health Board on further supply in order to organise additional vaccination clinics.
Please be assured that the NHS in Wales is working as quickly as possible to supply GP practices with additional vaccines and we will provide clinics to deliver all of the vaccines supplied.
We would like to take the opportunity to thank all our patients for their support and patience, and to all the staff working in the surgery, as well as our colleagues at the Mass Vaccination Centres, Care Homes and the mobile teams delivering vaccines to people in their homes.
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- WQ Update COVID19 14.01.2021.pdf
- COVID19 vaccination information
- What to Expect After COVID Vaccine.pdf
- Covid vaccine information for Cardiff & Vale
- West Quay Medical Centre COVID19 FAQs.pdf
- IMPORTANT PATIENT NOTICE COVID-19 Update 2.pdf
- CAV Self isolation guidance children with LD or ASD.pdf
- Young persons COVID-19 survival pack.pdf
- B12 Injections during COVID19.pdf
- Third Sector Services COVID-19 Help.docx
- COVID-19 Self-Care Videos
- Patient Newsletter COVID-19 Special.pdf
- Essential Contact Information
- PPG local community response to COVID 23.03.2020.pdf
- IMPORTANT PATIENT NOTICE COVID-19 Update 1.pdf