Welcome to West Quay Medical Centre
West Quay Medical Centre is located at the edge of Barry town centre, overlooking the Barry Innovation Quarter. In brand new premises, we offer the full range of local medical services. Further afield, our Rhoose branch surgery meets the needs of residents in Rhoose and the rural areas around Barry.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and support staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition. From annual vaccinations against flu, to travel vaccinations, smoking cessation support and contraceptive advice, we can help meet your health needs. In addition to our own team, the Practice also supports a range of other healthcare professions including podiatry and physiotherapy as well as mental health counselling.
Let us know
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to improve the way we look after you.
Click The Logo Below To Access Our Ask My GP Online Service
This service is unavailable over the weekend, you will need to contact the out of hours team on 01446 729562 if you require urgent medical advice whilst we are closed.
By using Ask My GP you will be able to get help and advice for your problem faster. You will need to create a login, answer a few questions and we will respond to you within our working hours.
- For routine enquries or advice on the same day please put your request in before 14:00, we will only deal with urgent requests after this time
- We will aim to get back to you within 24 hours
- You can select if you prefer a telephone or email response
- You can choose a specific GP / Nurse Practitioner. However, we cannot always guarantee that they will have the capacity to deal with your request, in such cases your request will be passed to another clinician
- You can only use this service if you are a permanent patient at the Practice
- Please do not contact us via Ask My GP for a flu jab appointment
Please see further information in PDF format below on how to use the system.
How does Ask My GP work?
How do I register for Ask My GP?
How do I register for Ask My GP if I am a carer for a patient?
How do I register if I am a parent or guardian for my child?
Keep up to date by following us on:
Facebook - @westquaymedicalcentre
Twitter - @WestQuayMC
Happy with our service? Leave us feedback on Google Reviews using the link below:
(Site updated 21/09/2018)